Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sidetracked Already

While I was route planning this morning,  I asked Judy what she thought of the Outer Banks,  it turns out she was never there.  That made the planning simple enough.  Luckily the tourist season is just beginning so the traffic wasn't too bad, but then again with speed trap speed limits everywhere(25-35) it was like riding in a time warp. Although the sun was shining and the sky was clear and blue, the wind was whipping and the wind chill kept us bundled in leather all day.   We photographed three of the lighthouses, rode 12south through the Cape Hatteras National Seashore and took the ferry over to Okracoke Island to see the final lighthouse.  Well as luck would have it,  the next ferry to the mainland was already long gone so we had to hole up in a tourist trap motel until morning.  We just finished off a couple of burritos from Eduardo's roach coach across the road.  I can't wait until we get to Mexico, those burritos were huge and tasty. 
     I am still trying to get the photo situation worked out.  If anybody knows what I need to do please, let me know.  I am trying to load photos into this blog from an IPad photo file but I think I need to load from picasa? If that is correct how do I go about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment